Teacher Well-Being & Program Quality: Ten Strategies For Reducing Teacher Stress (Tuesday, February 9th, 6:00 p.m.)
Teacher well-being considers stress, job-related exhaustion and psychological load. Through this course, participants will learn how Teacher well-being effects overall program quality. Participants will also learn ten practical strategies for improving teacher well-being.
1. Explore the connections between Teacher well-being and program quality.
2. Define teacher stress and explain how it impacts the early childhood program.
3. Define job-related exhaustion and explain how it impacts the early childhood program.
4. Define psychological load and explain how it impacts the early childhood program.
5. Identify ten strategies for improving teacher well-being.
Core Of Knowledge (COK) Hours: 2.5 (Health, Safety and Nutrition)
CEUs: .30. To earn CEUS participants must attend the full course (2.5 hours), fully participate and pass the final assessment (at least 70%)